Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, May 14, 2007

First Prenatal Visit

Dn. Virgil and I went to the doctor this afternoon. I am, indeed, pregnant, so all the previous posts which had been drafted but as yet unpublished will be published today. Due date: January 14, 2008.

Oh, and due to the extent of the rods in my back, the doctor does not think I will be eligible for an epidural, but later on I should talk to an anesthesiologist about a patient-controlled anesthetic. I made Dn. Virgil take notes, although I find it difficult to read his handwriting (and he did it in purple). I weigh 138 pounds so far.

I really like this doctor: she passed the warm stethoscope test.

So the focus is on eating (yay!), sleeping, and exercising, in the pregnant part of things.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm so excited, Congratulations!

I will add you to my morning prayer list!