Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

New Doctor

I am so much happier with the new doctor's office. At today's appointment I was told that today I am 11 weeks, 3 days, with a due date for September 19 (a birthday of one of my nephews).

Today I feel more pregnant than I have so far. Rounder, or something. A little less scared. We have an appointment next week for an ultrasound and a discussion with the doctor about the results of tests and whatnot.

Oh, and they gave me a goodie bag, complete with BOOK, prenatal vitamins, and an appointment book. I haven't even finished going through the bag yet. Also, everyone was super nice. I am very happy to have switched doctors. (Peterbird says, "Yeah. Me, too. ... The whole atmosphere seems more professional.")

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Yay!

Nouna said...

Congratulations! I have been thinking about you a lot lately and hoping that you and Father Peter would soon be blessed with a child. What wonderful news! What a lovely blessing for you both.